Brand New Malika Blue Wool Persian Style Area Rug
Malika Blue Wool Persian Style Area Rug with the classic ornament which repeats the patterns of Persian masterpieces, looks amazingly detailed. Suitable for both classical and contemporary styles, this collection will bring a sense of value to the interior, becoming a luxurious decoration for your space. The collections unique color is achieved by selecting New Zealand wool as a canvas for our exciting new color palette. This innovative collection is hand-tufted in India.
- Material: 100% Wool with cotton backing
- Construction: Handmade Hand tufted
- Natural latex cotton backing: Natural latex is known to be the best safe with kids and good for people who have latex allergies, also it does not break over time.
- Swatches available upon request and can be shipped worldwide upon request with minimum charges.
- Custom size shape design color available, please feel free to message for more information.
- For indoor use only.
- Imported from India.
- Professional Cleaning recommended
- Do not use harsh chemicals, may damage or fade the rug.
- Blot spills immediately with clean dry cloth.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from setting into your rug, vacuum regularly.
- If you have any query, please contact us before buying.
- Digital pictures displayed here are most accurate in color but we can’t be held responsible for the differences in individual monitor settings.
- The rug is a handmade item, So, color may little vary from shown color.
- All items are stored in the smoke-free, moisture free and pet free environment.
- All our Hand-Tufted rugs are made in North India, North India has been the manufacturing center of the world’s most refined and beautiful rugs.
- Please contact us in case you want to express shipping of the rug.
- Please contact us if you want any custom size, color or design.